My fitness programs for kids have a unique approach that allows me to address children’s special needs; such as, decreasing body fat, improving muscle and bone mass, increasing the ability to perform work with less fatigue, increasing metabolism, and increasing endurance which makes the heart stronger.
My programs are for children of all ages and different lifestyles. The children will get simple strategies and tactics that will change their body composition and at the same time will give them a positive attitude.
How Can Fitness Programs for Kids Also Help Obese Children?
I also offer programs for obese children because I believe that obesity in children and teenagers is a serious matter of public concern today. This is a problem that continues into their adult lives. I love to create an attitude of prevention in parents; so that, we can reduce the impact of this obesity epidemic in the future.
According to the American Obesity Association (AOA) the Causes of Childhood Obesity are:
• Physical Activity - Lack of regular exercise.
• Sedentary behavior - High frequency of television viewing, computer usage, and similar behavior that takes up time that can be used for physical activity.
• Socioeconomic Status - Low family incomes and non-working parents.
• Eating Habits - Over-consumption of high-calorie foods. Some eating patterns that have been associated with this behavior are eating when not hungry, eating while watching TV or doing homework.
• Environment - Some factors are over-exposure to advertising of foods that promote high-calorie foods and lack of recreational facilities.
For more information about this topic, please visit :
If you need fitness and mind information please send us an email